1. Download and install the trial version of the program.
2. Note down the date and time, when you install the software for the first time.
3. Download the program called RunAsDate.
4. Once the trial period expires, you must always run the software using RunAsDate.
5. After the trial period is expired, do not run the software (program) directly. If you run the software directly even once, this hack may no longer work.
6. To avoid any chances of running the software program directly, you can delete its shortcut from the desktop and create a new shortcut using runasdate and place it on the desktop.
7. It is better and safe to inject the date of the last day in the trial period.
For example, if the trial period expires on jan 30 2010, always inject the date as Jan 29 2010 in the RunAsDate.
Note: This software won’t work with Anti virus as they run in Background.